Tools & assessments to support your leadership potential & team development
Everything DiSC Workplace® on Catalyst
With over 40 years of research-backed assessment experience, Everything DiSC is the superior tool to unlock the potential of your people and the power of your culture. This personal development learning experience measures different personality and communication styles, providing insights that deepen self-awareness and appreciation of others.
Perfect for team building and effective as a foundational tool for leadership coaching
The exclusive Catalyst platform, developed by Wiley, offers an ongoing virtual learning experience where data is shared among team members, conversation starters are provided, and team maps are at your fingertips 24/7.
- Transformational Learning: The insights and “a-ha” moments in an Everything DiSC learning experience drive meaningful – and lasting- behavior change.
- Global Trust and Impact: DiSC has impacted 8 million learners in over 130,000 organizations and is available in 16 languages in over 70 countries, with a 97% satisfaction rating!
- Powered by an Expert: Avante Leadership is an award-winning authorized partner with Wiley. Christine Kopec is a certified and experienced DiSC facilitator interpreting over 4,000 profiles since 2015.
Everything DiSC® Application Suite
The DiSC® Model serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC® Application Suite. Whether improving working relationships, strengthening management skills, elevating leadership impact, or tackling conflict with a new mindset, Everything DiSC delivers insights and practical strategies to meet the unique needs of your people, teams and organizational culture.
Harness the power of conflict by transforming destructive behavior into productive responses.
Teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
Develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support a thriving agile culture.
The Five Behaviors™ of a Cohesive Team
Unleash your team’s ultimate competitive advantage with The Five Behaviors™ Team assessment and in-person facilitations with Christine Kopec. Developed in partnership with Patrick Lencioni, based on his international bestseller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors transforms teams through a powerful and approachable model to drive team effectiveness and productivity.
Simple. Sound. Straightforward.
The Five Behaviors takes the form of a pyramid, with each behavior serving as a foundation for the next. This highly effective model challenges teams to rethink their approach when working together.
Powered by Everything DiSC, team members can integrate and build upon their DiSC profiles to extend their learning and maximize your organization’s ROI. Christine also integrates DiSC into 1:1 and team coaching customized engagements.
The 6 Types of Working Genius
Team development expert, Patrick Lencioni’s transformational development tool and bestselling book, The 6 Types of Working Genius, is genius!
Discover your gifts. Transform your work, your team, your life.
When it comes to work, we all have gifts that give us energy and allow us to contribute to the success of organizations and teams. We are meant to use those gifts, and it is frustrating, sometimes even tragic, when we can’t. Too often teams are less than productive when members struggle to access their highest potential. The Working Genius assessment provides powerful insight into one’s working geniuses, competencies and frustration. Simple and effective. No wonder more than 500,000 people have taken the assessment since its launch in 2021.
Working Genius Team Resources
By applying the Working Genius model to teams, organizations can build teams that are not only diverse in terms of skills and expertise but also in terms of working genius profiles. This diversity can lead to more well-rounded and effective teams that are better equipped to tackle a wide range of challenges and tasks.
Christine Kopec, one of the first 30 people worldwide to be certified by Patrick Lencioni for the Working Genius program.
Resources for teams include:
- Team Map
- Team Application Guide
- Customized onsite facilitations (2-5 hours) with
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0)
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0) is a robust and intuitive framework for profound leadership development. Based on more than 20 years of research and development it has been administered to more than one million people worldwide.
The most respected and recognized Emotional Intelligence instrument.
Emotional intelligence skills are critical for building relationships and teams, resolving conflict, solving problems, leading effectively, and building resilience. This assessment measures 15 competencies grouped into five EQ realms:
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Decision Making
- Stress Management
The Emotional Quotient 360 (EQ 360)
The Emotional Quotient 360 (EQ 360) is an emotional intelligence assessment that allows leaders to receive feedback from peers, managers, direct reports, and others on how they leverage their emotional intelligence. For this reason, The EQ 360 is often integrated into Avante’s Executive Coaching programs.
The Leadership EQ 360 Assessment:
- Provides a personal Emotional Intelligence profile across all 15 EI competencies as a starting point for an in-depth conversation
- Explores how Emotional Intelligence influences a leader’s role across four dimensions of Transformational Leadership: Authenticity, Coaching, Insight and Innovation
- Examines how specific challenges may hamper your leadership success
- Creates awareness of how a leader’s manager(s), peers, direct reports, and family/friends perceive their leadership abilities
- Reveals aligned strengths and reinforced opportunities within the EI competencies
- Serves as a viable source for identifying blind spots
- Provides a foundation to create and/or enhance a Leadership Development Plan
In addition to these assessments, Avante also interprets:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
A proprietary combination of DiSC and StrengthsFinder
CultureTalk based on Jungian archetypes